Booking Next Gen Ford Figo Ambiente Diesel: Suggestions Needed

Thread Starter #1
Hello All-
I about to book a Next Gen Figo for 6.15 Lakhs on-road price, but the manufacturing month would be Oct/Nov-2015.

Actual Cost (on Road, includes Insurance, Tax etc.,): 6.97L
Car Exchange Value: -30K (M800, 2004 model)
Discounts: -52K
+ Reverse Car Sensors - Free
+ Body color paint - Free
Current On Road Price: 6.15L

Is this a good deal. please advise?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Booking:Next Gen Ford Figo Ambiente -Diesel - Suggestions Needed

Can you provide the breakup of 52k ? Looks like a good deal but if yiu have another dealer present in your city , show the offer to them and they will definitely give you a better deal.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Arun this is a wise deal. 30K for a 2004 model is good and 52K discounts with freebies is nice. If possible then negotiate on Handling charges too which would further bring the On-road price around 6.10 Lac for you. Handling charges are not to be taken by an dealer as per orders of our authorities and to be honest FORD people in India are customer friendly and will certainly exempt you of these handling charges if you approach them.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4

@allhyundaicars: I do not have 52K break up,
The Rep said they have factored in all available discounts (incl. corp discount), so did not dig in much. I was pressing hard to make it to 6L.

@Akash: Good point. I will bargain, if they have added it.

My concern is about this Oct/Nov 2015 manufactured Vehicle. Any cosmetic/ internal defects or was this rejected by any other customer or was this a display unit in the showroom.

Insurance is included in that price, I would tweak and pitch for external Insurance to reduce further 10-14K as per few posts in this portal.

And I told them we would do a thorough PDI and emphasized to get me the good one :P

Any further advise is appreciated...thanks!!

Akash1886

Honoured Member

@Akash: Good point. I will bargain, if they have added it.

My concern is about this Oct/Nov 2015 manufactured Vehicle. Any cosmetic/ internal defects or was this rejected by any other customer or was this a display unit in the showroom.
Arun do a proper PDI prior to giving payment to them. It is for your benefit only. Check the ODO mileage too. Once you do the PDI take snaps of the car from every angle and specially the Tyres, Gear Knob and ABC Pedals. There could be a possibility that the car allocated to you might have been allocated earlier to someone else and the sale might not have concluded.

Insurance is included in that price, I would tweak and pitch for external Insurance to reduce further 10-14K as per few posts in this portal.
This is your personal choice but for the safety of car and hassle free claims I would suggest take insurance from company only.

And I told them we would do a thorough PDI and emphasized to get me the good one
[clap]

Any further advise is appreciated...thanks!!
Do post a ownership log after you buy it.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom