Hyundai i10 Magna (1.2) vs New i10 Magna

Thread Starter #1
hi guys need fast reply
which one should i buy . i am getting very good discount on old i10 1.2 kappa vs no discount on new i10 .

i am buying car on monday [confused]

the Kappa 2 with VTVT tech is much much better than older Kappa. only disadvantage is the pricing but if you can afford it, then it is one of the best hatches you can buy today.

Thread Starter #4
the Kappa 2 with VTVT tech is much much better than older Kappa. only disadvantage is the pricing but if you can afford it, then it is one of the best hatches you can buy today.
ya it is costing me around 515k where as kappa 1 is costing around 470k

yeah the new one would cost more then older one, but then with the new vtvt engine it would make it the best hatch available in the market with good built and quality offered with good service backup, go and book one today, BTW any colour choice?

Thread Starter #6
as usual my father fav. colour white :) but in kappa 1 we are only getting silver colour as sales person told us that they are just empting stock nothing else only new kappa 2 will have choice

Thread Starter #8
its not for me its for my father . I am still thinking about my car . else i would have gone for new i10 sport :tongue: .

BTW we booked old i10 magna 1.2 kappa for 443k . i will get hand tomorrow on it and drive it back to home where after that it will driven by my father .

350Z

Core Team
New Hyundai i10 is not only advanced under the hood, or from the exteriors / interiors, It will also fetch better re-sale value in case you plan to sell it off sometime in future, but now that you have booked an old i10 already, there’s nothing much to say other than congratulating, Have a happy and safe driving, also share some pictures once you get it home.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good choice Master, the old i10 w/discounts is a killer deal. 80-90% of the stock was sold out 2 weeks itself here in Bangalore.

Oh, and BTW, I'm booking a new Asta MT on Thur. Now Grandad has a gen1 i10, and dad will have a gen2!!! [drive]:biggrin:
(Me beside grandpa/dad!)

Last edited:
comgrats master. do you think it is worthwile plonking your money for an older model? the money you have saved here will go down the drain when you consider resale value.

Top Bottom