Originally Posted by rohann87
Always keep in mind that you can do interior modifications and decor at any time of any car,of any brand but u cant stretch a car and make it comfortable for 3 adults at the rear with a spacious cabin ever,unless u have bought one.The Bolt offers all this and also the Harman Kardan sound system.Plus add the comfortness in it.Tiago(zica)looks good but it is a way small hatch than bolt.I dont think space should be compromised amongst cars of equal values.If you talk about looks,all cars age some day or the other.Not a big deal.Maintain it well.
It is an equal battle between Tiago and Bolt: Tata Bolt:
1. Space, space and space
2. Bigger car and higher in the segment
3. Three abreast in the rear is easy and overall comfort is fantastic.
4. NVH and refinement levels.
5. Power advantage over Tiago.
6. Huge discounts available.
1. Body shell similar to Vista.
2. Will probably be replaced by a new model soon.
3. Older and less powerful diesel engine.
4. Less boot space and no bottle-holders (you can only fit in those cheap rectangular bottles). Tata Tiago:
1. Sexy design and better quality inside out.
2. New engines with decent performance and very much frugal.
3. Less body roll.
4. Lots of cubbyholes and bigger boot.
5. Could be priced significantly lower than Bolt.
1. NVH not as good as Bolt's.
2. Three abreast is a squeeze.
3. Lesser overall cabin space.
4. Not as "elderly-people friendly" as Bolt.
5. Lower power/torque figures compared to Bolt.
My conclusion is that the choice depends on the person's needs: If your need is more cabin space and easy ingress/egress with better NVH, but can compromise on Boot-space, then the Bolt is best.
If you need a fresh look and better quality with just adequate space for everyone along with extra space for luggage; can also compromise a bit on NVH and power for mileage, then the Tiago is best.