Looking For a Hatchback in 7.5 Lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hello friends I am Sandeep i have XUV & accent Viva Crdi which has crossed 1.25 L KMs car is running fine but i am thinking its time to move to a new car My budget is 7.5 Lakh tops.Most of the time car will have only 2 persons in it. so no issues regarding rear-bench.My daily running is about 80 Kms. will be keeping it for longer time i.e. 8-10 years. I have booked Figo Trend Diesel in white color but now i am confused after TDing Baleno. My cousin is pushing me to get ABS version whatever car i buy. i20 is out of my budget. Have not thought about Fiat because of no Showroom here & went to check Bolt but found out i am the only one standing in Showroom not even a single person there instead of me.
Requirements :- Good FE,Safety,Reliability
Please give me some suggestion & insights
Regards
Sandeep

The Tata showroom in Bathinda is now closed. Actually Mehta motors is no more authorized dealer of Tata any more.

Try Bolt as it is an amazing car and I heard that Mehta motors are selling the left cars at steal prices.
Check with them if you can get one but u might not get one for test drive there.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the information Kasscon i will go to Ludhiana for a test drive the problem is where to get ASS here in Bathinda

Thanks for the information Kasscon i will go to Ludhiana for a test drive the problem is where to get ASS here in Bathinda
Don't worry you will hear about new dealership pretty soon.

Meanwhile get the bolt if you can from the pending inventory as soon as you can from Mehta Motors. And request you to go for Airbags version.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
if your budget is 7.5 lakhs then why don't you buy the titanium variant of the figo ? i own a trend diesel and i get around 17kmpl-20kmpl depending on the ac usage.
also there is schemes on figo titanium like free insurance plus exchange bonus. get your accent valued both from outside and from ford and see what's the best deal you get.

Attachments

Thread Starter #7
Thanx AHC i have seen your thread i am more or less finalized Figo will wait for 2016 stock to arrive then i will get whatever discounts i can get if i can't get any discount then at same price Baleno seem a more sensible choice

Thread Starter #9
yeah Saubhik i understand that today i visited Mahindra Showroom & had a look at KUV too puny just bulked up hatch interior space is adequate and that gear-shifter Yuck. Had a TD of Baleno too but wifey is tilting towards Figo too

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10
went to Ford showroom today they said offer is only for Titanium model with 18K exchange bonus plus free B2B insurance & 6K worth of accessories free

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
ask for some cash discounts as well. they may give around 10k from dealers end. don't pay the handling charges.
titanium will easily come under 7.5 lakhs. did you take a td ?

Confused between New Ford Figo and Baleno and Grandi10 which 1's the best and value for money? Pls suggest guys.

Confused between New Ford Figo and Baleno and Grandi10 which 1's the best and value for money? Pls suggest guys.
One question - for how long you will be owning this car?

If not for 4-5 years, then Baleno otherwise FIGO is my choice any day from the list.

I would suggest you wait for Zica launch and then decide, not only to purchase Zica even after the launch you might get more discount/freebies. Then as Zica is a very good product and it will be launched with a very attractive package and price thus more competition in the market.

Go for Ford figo. It is the best among the three. It has better build quality, all safety features and the best oil burner. Also Ford has taken considerable steps to reduce the maintenance.

Grand i10 runs on 3 cylinder 1.1 engine and build quality of figo is better than both grand i10 and baleno..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom