Urgent Advice on Buying a Petrol Hatchback Under Rs.4.5 Lakh

Thread Starter #1
I am currently looking for a hatchback under price of 4.5 lakh
Vehicle will be used for city commutation mostly and on few weekends for highway drives.
Petrol vehicle is preferred
I am open and ready to consider all kind of suggestions but am mostly inclined towards Celerio,Brio,Datsun Go or Go+ if anyone has any other suggestion they are most welcome
Advance thanks.

Thread Starter #2
Re: Need urgent advice on buying a petrol hatchback under 4.5 Lakh

Someone please reply since booking will be done tomorrow mostly
Am narrowing on brio s mt
But i10 grand 1.2 kappa magna and celerio zxi a/t still in consideration

I own a Brio S MT since last 2 years. Its a wonderful car and more fun to drive than the other options you are considering. Its only demerit is Spartan dashboard and low boot space. If you are ok with those, it is the car to go for. The ivtec is a gem of an engine at this price point.

Thread Starter #5
Ok even am considering brio but problem is with the space
Celerio automatic not a good option?
And what about grand i10
I mean am inclined towards brio but whats flaws with celerio and i10 according to you guys
This is my first car so little worried

Last edited by a moderator:
You are from cuttack?? That's nice, I am from Bhubaneswar..

I won't suggest a celerio automatic If you consider performance, then Brio is the car to go for. You won't regret buying it. Zica petrol revotron engine is not upto the mark.

Thread Starter #7
Ya bro saw that you are from Bhubaneswar, it's good to see people from odisha enthusiast about automotive.

Actually how much compromise on performance are talking, because you know oriya family and maruti suzuki is in blood :-P

Mom is inclining towards celerio automatic because she wants to learn and drive it in near future.

Vxi automatic is what she is inclined towards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you increase your budget a bit? If possible look for the Brio AT.Celerio is a good car, but I am doubtful about the engine.

Top Bottom