Buying a Budget Hatchback: Suggestions Please

Thread Starter #1
hello friends
i am going to buy a new hatch back so i am confused so please suggest me.

-Maruti wagon r
-ford figo
-maruti swift
-hyundai i10

hello friends
i am going to buy a new hatch back so i am confused so please suggest me.

-Maruti wagon r
-ford figo
-maruti swift
-hyundai i10
You have started a thread on asking suggestions which car is best of the list but we need more details like where the majority of usage would be like City or Highway? Usage per month and what else are you looking for like space, features, ride etc.

I think Wagon R is a different segment car and you can not compare it with the rest. when it comes to best among all i10 seems to be the best (I drive).

Let Rishabh802 reply with his requirements instead of playing a guessing game here. Discussing without understanding his requirement is pointless. [:)]

I would suggest you to add Tata zica and mahindra KVU300 to your list. The KUV looks proming happen to ride along from mahindra reserarch valley chennai to some kms on the NH45 stretch

seating has 3+3 options. first row would be 2 adults and a kid. gearbox on center console. vechile was effortlessly curising at 100. i rode along KUV on my safari. Also kuv has 15 inch wheels

@Pravin1987 TUV 300 and KUV 100 are the 2 different cars it seems like you have given the specification of TUV 300 which is again comes under SUV segment and @Rishabh has asked for hatchback suggestions.

Top Bottom