Replacing Vista With Pre-owned Petrol Hatch Under Rs.2 Lakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
want to replace my vista with a pre owned petrol hatch with in 2L for city and highway run running will be 500-700km per month.need good interior fuel economy 18km per litter will be ok for me good ac performance which i can never compromise.resale value is must.following car are in my list
1.alto k10
2.eon
3.alto 800
4.buying new kwid
all suggestion are welcome [:D]

Re: want to replace my vista with a pre owned petrol hatch with in 2L

Find a Swift 1.3 VXi/ZXi, easy to find and you can get a car with up to 50-60k kms on odo for 2-2.5 max. 1.3 engine was before 1.2K and was way better than this new FE oriented engine. It will be pre 2010 model I guess.

What you get?
City FE: 14 kpl, Highway FE 17-18 kpl
1.3l potent motor with superb dynamics
Good Ac and resale of swift is known to all

Last edited:
Re: want to replace my vista with a pre owned petrol hatch with in 2L

Look for an i10 Kappa2, though you will find mostly the first generation in your budget and the rear suspension is very bouncy at high speeds. A Swift 1.3 Petrol (sold before Sep 2011) will also be a good choice, but the interiors aren't as good as i10 and there are many rattles in this generation. If you want a newer car, go for a WagonR (highway dynamics are poor) or Santro Xing.

One thing is that you will not find the spaciousness of your Vista in any car in your budget, unless you go for 9-10 year old models.

Kwid nothing else will match your requirement considering you come from Luxury Car called Vista, loads of space would have spoilt you. The requirement of 18kmpl per litre on petrol i'm not so sure unless you are driving it in Highways.

Petrol hatch under 2 lakh
Best options are
* suzuki Alto
+ves
Good car
Superb ASS
very good milage
Low maintainence
-ves
Looks poor
Driving seat it's very low
Interior does not look upmarket

Hyndai eon
+ves
Good car
Good FE
Good ASS
Good looks
Good interiors
-ves
Poor pick up
Poor build quality
Lack of confidence in high speeds

* Suzuki wagon R
+ves
Good car
Descent looks
Good FE
good ASS
-ves
Less resale value

Thread Starter #11
got the offer from my brother for his a-star which is driven around 24k asking price is 2L will post pics of a-star in next morning [:)]

got the offer from my brother for his a-star which is driven around 24k asking price is 2L will post pics of a-star in next morning [:)]
A Star won't be the best choice. You come from a highly spacious Vista and if not you, your family members, will surely be disappointed by the cabin space, ingress and egress.

Why not a used i10 1.2?

Thread Starter #13
drop the a-star from shortlist as my family wants to buy a k10(old version) today got a good k10 from olx @ reasonable price and other formalities are on progress now by the help of our forum member SAROYA [:)]

drop the a-star from shortlist as my family wants to buy a k10(old version) today got a good k10 from olx @ reasonable price and other formalities are on progress now by the help of our forum member SAROYA [:)]
Hey congrats for your car. Even I own a 2012 silver alto k10 which I had bought on 4th Jan 2016. Since you are from punjab do you know any good shops in chandigarh where I can get good projector hid kit for my k10 at an affordable price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom