On Safety of 2016 Toyota Innova and Fortuner

Thread Starter #1
Hi. I want to know that is it safe to buy the car which does not conducted crash test. I am waiting for the new 2016 TOYOTA INNOVA AND FORTUNER , these cars did not conducted crash tests and got the 5 star safety score just on the score of the pickup truck [HILUX] on which these two cars (SUV AND MUV/MPV)are based. So are they safe and reliable in case of safety, will there all airbags deploy correctly and will all there safety equipments/features will work/activate properly? Are these 2 cars safe and worth buying? Or should i will go and buy the new 2016 ford endeavour which conducted the crash test? [And I Request one more thing,-I want the detailed clarification-Solution-Answer on this issue] I am waiting for an answer.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: about safety of 2016 toyota innova and fortuner.

Hello Tanmay![:)]

The image below shall surely help you in deciding!

Untitled.png

Source: ANCAP

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3

I saw this before, but is these cars are safe? They dont cunducted crash test,just got ratings on the test of hilux.[http://indianautosblog.com/2015/10/2016-toyota-fortuner-crash-test-199772]. As mentioned in this link the car did not cunducted test. So i want to know that is this car really safe? Only some words/numbers/symbols cannot predict things. Please give me solution.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

I saw this before, but is these cars are safe? They dont cunducted crash test,just got ratings on the test of hilux. As mentioned in this link the car did not cunducted test.
Tanmay, as you may check the pic posted closely, you'll notice that the ratings are specific to the upcoming Fortuner only and not carried forward from Hilux. These are authentic safety ratings from ANCAP!

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom