Cars with Hill Assist Control in India

man but not with me driving it...
I don't think even if trained F1 driver can beat GT with XUV. The initial surge in GT is far brutal than XUV and XUV shines at high speed IMO!!! And the weight plays a big role too. Before you blink, you can see GT fly past and XUV eating dust!

^^Sirji go and drive an Octy TSi, Cruze TCDi or even a properly driven Honda City i-VTEC (driver should know how to 'drive') and you can have GT TSi eating dust in first two cases and having a hard time in third and the Honda City will beat the GT (only in the hands of an expert driver) right after the GT TSi starts losing the pep around 160 kph.

And yes, how can you forget the Linea T-Jet and the Abarth siblings? [evil]

On a personal note, when inside an exciting and powerful hatchback or sedan, I always love to beat the hell out of the SUv owners on the highways where they nearly stand on the gas pedal but their vehicle is still unable to overtake mine with me driving parallel to them and then.. Haha.. I wait for their cars to max out just before I use last 10% of my power for just 10 seconds and then wave them to pass by slowing down. Recently beaten a Fortuner so humorously with a Figo Aspire diesel that the poor SUV guy was simply honking on an open road hoping that maybe he can catch up but everything in vain, his car had already maxed out and I still had 5-6 kph more to do :biggrin:

Last edited:

Top Bottom