MM540 vs Bolero vs Tata Safari

Thread Starter #1
Dear friends,I am from Tamilnadu(Near Madurai).The Hunt of Jeep starts from 3 years back.But now only i know about this website.
I want a Secondary vehicle.
My mind says that 3 options,
1) Mahindra MM540
2) Mahindra Bolero
3) Tata Safari Dicor.

Help me to decide and reply these vehicles pros and cons.

My needs are,
1)Drive mode :
Now i am a only on-roader.I drive the car in Roads but roads in bad condition.Incase i buy a Mahindra MM540 or Bolero 4x4 i will go for a adventure trips.I am not a hardcore off roader.4x2 is enough.At the same time i choose Mahindra MM540 i will go for a 4x4.

2)Engine and Fuel economyI expect 13-15kmpl)
I choose the MM540 i will swap the engine to Di-Turbo from Mahindra.For the same as Bolero.I know DI is a loud engine.But its not a matter.The DI provide more FE compare to other SUV engines.And also Maintenance free.
I choose Tata safari Dicor,i really dont know about that engine.Advice needed .
->Is Tata safi dicor engine is good ?
->What about the maintenance ?
->What about the fuel economy ? (decently driven in <70kmph)

3)Suspension :
Incase i buy the MM540 i no worried about suspension.Because it is Hard and Painful on rear.
But i know a little bit about Tata safai Dicor having a better suspension than Mahi Xuv500.Its true ?
Pros and cons of Tata safari Dicor.

4)Pre owned:
I choose MM540,its a only way to Rebuild like a Jeep with 4X4 and Di Turbo.
I choose Mahindra Bolero,i also try to buy a pre owned.Because my budget is little bite small.Around 3.5K for MM540.Around 5.5K-6K for Bolero or Safari Dicor.

Please reply me frineds.Stuck with my Mind.Tata Safari Dicor provides lower maintenance and Better FE i go for Safari Dicor.Otherwise MM540.

Top Bottom