Duster 85 RxL Plus Opt vs Duster 110 RxZ Plus vs XUV500

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

Need some advice choosing between Duster 85 RxL Plus Opt vs Duster 110 RxZ Plus vs XUV500. After waiting for Creta since ages, I have almost removed it from my shortlist.

Duster 110 RxZ Plus is overshooting my budget a bit and it is around 1.2L exp than 85 RxL Plus Opt. The only worth is the power I guess. Also, most of my driving is within city (NCR region)

Additionally, any advices on discounts? XUV500 2015 facelift W4 dealer did not offer any discount except 15K off on the insurance while duster dealer was offering 36K till 30th Jul and then he said he may not be able to offer discount. I am not meeting the 30 jul deadline for sure.

> Your Budget: 12-13L

> New or Used: New

> Your Location: Noida, India

> Top Five Priorities: Safety, Driveability, Features, Design, Not too high on maintanence

> Monthly Running: 700-800KMs per month

> Type of Fuel: Diesel

> For What Purpose: Regular Use

> Seating Capacity: Mostly 4-5 people will sit in the vehicle

> Type of Segment: Mini SUV/SUV

Ok, here is an advice from a new Duster owner-me! If you can stretch it a bit by a lac or so, go for the 110 RXZ Plus.
Its not that the 85 BHP is inadequate, its just that later you should not have the regret of not going for the higher spec engine for just 1 to 1.5 lac more. The 110 engine shows its worth on highway runs with that 6 speed gearbox. Once you buy the Duster, you will be itching to take it out to the country and explore. Its that kinda car. I feel it every weekend ! Plus, you also get Cruise control, slightly better cabin interiors as well.
If absolutely not possible, then the 85BHP is always there.

Ok, here is an advice from a new Duster owner-me! If you can stretch it a bit by a lac or so, go for the 110 RXZ Plus.
Its not that the 85 BHP is inadequate, its just that later you should not have the regret of not going for the higher spec engine for just 1 to 1.5 lac more. The 110 engine shows its worth on highway runs with that 6 speed gearbox. Once you buy the Duster, you will be itching to take it out to the country and explore. Its that kinda car. I feel it every weekend ! Plus, you also get Cruise control, slightly better cabin interiors as well.
If absolutely not possible, then the 85BHP is always there.
Yeah even I agree to it, I have an 110 RXZ opt once got a change to drive the 85ps and was very much disappointed with the highway ride it offered. The 6 speed is a charm on highways!!!

Top Bottom