1300kms monthly is not good enough to go for Diesel IMO
. But If you feel it will never go up, go for Petrol. So for petrol, I suggest the below. (Neutral A.S.S means Depends on Service Center and personal links.)
- One of the best revv-happy petrol engine I have driven so far. A.S.S is cheap and good as well.
6 - Enough punch to satisfy you in city as well as highway. A.S.S is cheap and good as well.
- Once again enthusiast engine. A.S.S is neutral but pricey.
- Best handling car, petrol engine is punchy and ride quality is excellent. A.S.S is getting better and prices are not cheap, but not exorbitant too.
If you feel, it may increase, say 1500-2000km per month, then for Diesel I suggest.
- Excellent CRDi engine suits for city as well as highway, Best in class interiors, NVH, mileage and better A.S.S. Ride is decent.
- Although iDTEC in noisy, it got punch for highway. Best in class mileage and ride quality. Interior is nothing to be praised of. A.S.S is good.
- Ride quality is unmatched, tank like built. Mileage is decent. A.S.S is neutral.
- Noisy, powerful engine. Good mileage. Build is next to Linea. Interior is neither top-notch nor bad.
- Dull, eagerless engine, excellent mileage, great space. loaded with features. A.S.S is good and cheap of the lot.
All these suggestions were made by keeping that fact OP is learner, and new to cars. IMO
, For first timer, peaceful ownership is first priority and suggestions were ordered based on A.S.S/Service/Spare cost.