Thanks for your responses Gents. Here is what I think.. please let me know if my interpretation is correct and point out if I am missing something:
1. Road presence & driving position helps stress free driving (big priority for me)
2. Bull Bars in front & rear & strong build quality will help avoid minor dents / scratches which are unavoidable in Delhi NCR (saving on expenses therefore).
1. Niggling issues - I can live with that
2. No gadgets - I can live with that.
3. Mileage - this is big question and perhaps decisive one. I cannot live with FE of 7-8. Need at least 12-12.5 in city and 14-15 on highway. I am naturally a very sedate driver BTW
Verna 4S +ve's:
1. Mileage: Its a no brainier.
2. Peace of mind: No niggles.
Verna 4S -ve's:
1. Expect unwanted maintenance from minor dents / scratches - coupled with expensive spares and expensive Hyundai labor cost.
2. Not able to handle rural roads / broken tarmac (relatively).
3. After spending 12 Lakh, I don't want to keep sitting in a low slung sedan and worry constantly of people hitting my mirrors / body which will cost a bomb to repair.
Heart says Storme and mind says Verna 4S. However, I am comparing TCO as final decisive factor. Hope to get some suggestions from you guys.