Originally Posted by furious_driver
1. Do a thorough PDI and test drive.
2. Check for all papers and Insurance. Make sure to transfer everything to your name. Don't postpone it.
3. Check for all electrical items, lights etc for issues
4. Open the bonnet, and see for yourself.(This way, people think "This guy knows a thing or two about cars!!!")
5. Check for tyre condition and change it if needed. Don't go by dealer's word.
my friend from M.A.S.S going with me for PID and we will check all the thing mentioned by you phoenix bird
thanks for understanding my words and feelings
love you all my brothers