Plan To Buy 1996 Mercedes Benz E220 W124

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI Members!!
'Google search' for some doubts showed me the path of this wonderful automotive-world! And immediately I decided & became the member of the site! I introduce myself as Arindam Misra, a car enthusiast from Kolkata having a Zen Estilo VXi (2011).

Now, I plan to buy a 1996 E220 W124 for weekend use! But I am confused regarding the spare parts availability in Kolkata. Searching internet I found detail of garages & spare part availability in cities like Delhi, Mumbai etc. But failed to collect such data for Kolkata [cry]! Also I would prefer to avoid the Benz ASC Kolkata. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with detail of any car repair garage (body, mechanical, electrical) where I can maintain the E220!!

350Z

Core Team
Now, I plan to buy a 1996 E220 W124 for weekend use! But I am confused regarding the spare parts availability in Kolkata. Searching internet I found detail of garages & spare part availability in cities like Delhi, Mumbai etc. But failed to collect such data for Kolkata ! Also I would prefer to avoid the Benz ASC Kolkata. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with detail of any car repair garage (body, mechanical, electrical) where I can maintain the E220!!
You're welcome to aboard, Arindam. E220 W124 is a sweet choice. Ask the seller how he arranged the parts so far and if he has recommendations for a mechanic.

PS: Take a look at this link: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...alysis-own-mercedes-benz-only-rs-5-lakhs.html.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom