Used Automatic Under 5 Lakh. Which Ones To Consider?

Thread Starter #1
I am planning to buy an automatic and in new cars I am considering Grand i10 Sportz/Asta. But simultaneously I am also checking older cars, may be get a decent deal and save some money too.
On doing search on websites like quikr, olx and such, I see lots of Honda city. Should I consider honda city of 2005 and later models (dolphin ones).
What other cars I can check and what is the max upper limit running Kms I can safely bet on.

PS: the car will be used for city driving only and almost no intercity drives.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Used automatic under 5 Lakh, which ones to consider ?

Dont buy a sedan if you will drive in the city. No point in taking a used automatic sedan when you can buy a new hatch.

Grand i10 sports cost 5.6 , asta cost 5.8lakhs. Other than this would recommend brio automatic since you searched honda city at. Brio will cost 6lkhs ex showroom .

In brio you will get 5 speed gearbox plus abs plus 2 airbags.
In grand i10 you will get loads of features.

If you still want to go for a used automatic , i will say look for a used automatic hatch like i10 or the brio.

Thread Starter #3

Dont buy a sedan if you will drive in the city. No point in taking a used automatic sedan w..............like i10 or the brio.

Thanks for your inputs. I too am not very keen on sedan for city.
What do you have to say about this...
I am not sure if it will be still available by next weekend (or will get sold before) but i saw this near listing for a 2010 i20 Asta AT at Mahindra First Choice

Used 2010 Hyundai i20 Asta 1.4 (AT) (D607637) for sale in Mumbai - CarWale

I am not sure if it will be still available by next weekend (or will get sold before) but i saw this near listing for a 2010 i20 Asta AT at Mahindra First Choice

Used 2010 Hyundai i20 Asta 1.4 (AT) (D607637) for sale in Mumbai - CarWale
Price looks on the higher side. The price should be between 4.0-4.3 for a decently maintained one. Check if the dealer is willing to negotiate on the price, otherwise look elsewhere.

Price looks on the higher side. The price should be between 4.0-4.3 for a decently maintained one. Check if the dealer is willing to negotiate on the price, otherwise look elsewhere.
Automatics generally cost more than manual 4,30,000-4,50,000 [:)]if the car is well maintained and don't forget to get the car check by authorised service center what are the repairs that you have to make in near future , service history , insurance take a friend/relative with you and bargin as much as you can as there are not fixed price for used cars all the best.[drive]

Top Bottom