Ertiga ZDI Limited Edition vs ZDI

Thread Starter #1
Guys,
I spent decent time in comparing the following versions.
1. Honda Moilio SIVTec, SIDTec
2. Ertiga VXI Special Edition, ZXI
3. Ertiga VDI Speciical Edition, ZDI.

Finally based on the features available and value for money, I decided to go for Ertiga VDI Special edition. If not for Special edition, would have gone for ZDI. I also want to know thoughts from the owners who have bought if it does make sense.

As you know special edition gets Alloy wheels, Chrome fittings, Wodden interior linings, Reverse park sensors, Chrome grills , Upgraded Audio DIN, Rear spoilers and a very interesting pearl blue color.

The disadvantage is, I dont get the following.
1. No Airbags
2. No Steering Audio controls
3. Driver seat adjustment
4. Rear window cleaner

Again, I have asked for VDI Special edition with Top carrier premium one(10,000 Rs), Teflon coat (4K), Under chassis coating (4K).

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome ji! I have a 2012 VDi.
I visited the showroom recently and asked them about the Limited edi.
They themselves say that it is better to go for ZDi by paying a few thousand more than paying 30k more than VDi, just for accessories. Those accessories and chrome/vinyl can be bought from MGA even for ZDi.

Thread Starter #3
Ok. I was slightly concerned on price front for ZDi because may be a Xylo adds more value in terms of interiors, comfort....which were my thoughts.

LUV is better than Xylo as a well built, quality, VFM package. Although the power and space is less, the dynamics, handling, quality and "feel good factor" is best in the Ertiga. Go for ZDi instead of VDI Limited edi.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks DJ.
Question – I heard Mahindra Xylo is coming with facelift with improved suspension, build and interiors and other options this coming week. Do you folks recommend going for a H8 ABS over ZDI. The price would be about 50K but it does give more comfort.. thoughts ?

I would recommend ertiga zdi over xylo. If your requirement is a full size MUV or a flexible MUV. Ertiga provides good space and vfm including kithna detha Thai. Ertiga gives you combination of all including resale value. I recently was on hunt for used MUV found xylo very cheap like a hatch but Ertiga was in higher quote.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Since you were confused with vxi and vdi , can i ask what will be your daily commute ? How many kms will you drive your car.

And don't go for the limited edition, get the z version. Limited edition won't fetch you any money when you sell yout car but z version will get you that extra money. Just saying.

Top Bottom