Buying a New Maruti Swift. Need Help.

Thread Starter #1
hi i want to buy a new car swift zxi my question is the oem music system good or excellent? or should i go with vxi as it does`nt have oem music system but then,vxi does not have defogger.can i get a defogger from the market? at last,i got a quotation from the dealer it includes handling charge .can anyone tell what is this charge for? thanks

Re: new car help

the oem music system good or excellent?
Its an average music system you are a family guy it will be more than enough, but if you are music enthusiast who loves to listen quality music you can go for after market, but beaware as there are chance of loosing the warranty if any wires are cut.
can i get a defogger from the market?
Yes you can get this
it includes handling charge .can anyone tell what is this charge for? thanks
These are the charges inoccured for bringing the vehicle from the factory to the showroom.

As DJD suggested you can try Zest as well it seems to a real VFM

Thread Starter #4
thanks all but zest wont fit in house and if i can get defogger from the market thn i would go for swift vxi as it doesnt come with music system

thanks all but zest wont fit in house and if i can get defogger from the market thn i would go for swift vxi as it doesnt come with music system
Then how about going for the Tata Bolt? It will have all the features along with proper dimensions of a small car which is what you are looking for.

My suggestion would be to go for zxi. You get ABS+Airbags, Autoclimate control, OEM music player, alloys. It will be excellent with speakers for Swift size of car. I think ABS will improve boost your confidence while driving.

Thread Starter #7
My suggestion would be to go for zxi. You get ABS+Airbags, Autoclimate control, OEM music player, alloys. It will be excellent with speakers for Swift size of car. I think ABS will improve boost your confidence while driving.
excellent speakers oem i dont think so this currently i have wagonr vxi its oem hu nippon has very low output and i dont think zxi`s will be different

I think it's different for swift, dzire & ertiga (all same).Output i would rate very good though not excellent.

I think OEM music system & speakers are different from wagon R. Check if it's same for ertiga, dzire, swift. In fact they are excellent.
I own a vdi. I miss really (1) ABS, (2) OEM music system (3) Higher sized stock tires (which I made after market for VDI) (4) Auto climate
You cannot get ABS aftermarket. I did not get seat cover for my car but you get in zxi.
My suggestion is bargain hard for >10k discount on zxi. Nowadays swifts have no waiting period.

Reason For choosing ZXI;

1.ABS
2.Air Bags
(which can't be install after market AFAIK)
3. Automatic Climate Control
4. Driver Seat Height Adjustment - Important if other family member want to drive
5. Alloy Wheels
6. Wider Tyre than V & L variant.
7. Security System.

And the Last - OEM Nippon music player with Speaker combo which can be easily replaceable and exchange possible to any reputed Acc. Shop/Market in your area and install preferred one.

So IMHO the first four point are too valuable, comparing the last one

Go for Swift ZXI. If you are not satisfied with sound quality you can upgrade the speakers alone later. Since ZXI comes with all safety features, I would recommend same if your budget permits.

Swift zxi without doubt.For OEM system you can anytime upgrade the whole system or only speakers as you want to but certain features on zxi trim along with safety wont be available aftermarket.

Thread Starter #13
hi thanks all does anybody have this zxi or zdi model want to know a little about the output would the bass be good with this oem hu vs pioneer and do the shopkeepers really buy these oem hu thanks

^^ The Bass is mid in OEM Swift speakers and HU. The OEM HU (if you change with own one) is just useless , you can try to sell it online, but no one really wants to buy it for same reason you want to sell it.

Thread Starter #15
^^ The Bass is mid in OEM Swift speakers and HU. The OEM HU (if you change with own one) is just useless , you can try to sell it online, but no one really wants to buy it for same reason you want to sell it.
looks like swift has only 1 din option not 2 din lol

Top Bottom