Land Rover Defender Vs Land Rover Freelander?

Thread Starter #1

kaliya

Suspended
My Uncle wants to purchase a luxury car model(Land Rover Model and Range Rover Model). So that's why i just want to know that which one is better in all manner like design, comfort, price, sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Re: Land Rover Vs Range Rover

My Uncle wants to purchase a luxury car model(Land Rover Model and Range Rover Model). So that's why i just want to know that which one is better in all manner like design, comfort, price, sound.
Range Rover is the sub-brand of Land Rover with further different models and is not a specific car in itself.

This link has the complete list of the available Land Rover models in India: Land Rover India Cars Price, Specifications, Pictures and Reviews.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Lower models are LRs and higher models are RRs. Its just like RR is the luxury arm of LR.
LR Freelander and Discovery
RR Evoque, Sport and the original RR are there.
Its upon your budget.

AMG

Suspended

I think you meant Land Cruiser and Land Rover, and in that case, go for the Rover.

The LC200 is a very old car now.

I think you meant Land Cruiser and Land Rover, and in that case, go for the Rover.

The LC200 is a very old car now.
Yes I think Kaliya is trying to compare Land Cruiser vs Land Rover.

If that is the case then LR is the better option. But if its not then, Between LR and RR there is wide range of models and variant. You must first settle down on budget.

Thread Starter #6

kaliya

Suspended
I know all the model's of Land Rover / Range Rover is best but if i choose between two Land Rover Defender/Land Rover Freelander, which one is best to drive. According to the speed and comfort.

Top Bottom