Need Help To Quote a Good Price For My Scorpio

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends!

Mods please move the thread for the correct location. I could not find any threat related to this topic, hence started the new one.

Please help me to coat a good selling price for my Mahendra & Mahindra Scorpio 4x4.
I brought it in 2009. It has done 72k till now without giving any trouble. It is white in colour. All services are done in correct time in service center itself.

If at all anyone personally interested please PM me.

The main reason for my sale is to upgrade to XUV500.

350Z

Core Team
Please help me to coat a good selling price for my Mahendra & Mahindra Scorpio 4x4. I brought it in 2009. It has done 72k till now without giving any trouble. It is white in colour. All services are done in correct time in service center itself.
You could expect to fetch around 7 Lakh assuming it's a manual version. I'd recommend to compile all the service and ownership related documents neatly into a folder which offers an advantage to ask for a premium over the usual selling price. It's difficult to suggest an exact value without checking the car in person. Please share some latest pictures of the car so that we could assist better. Also don't forget to list the car on The Automotive India Marketplace. It's free!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom