Originally Posted by Surfer
I am looking for Old scorpio
1. We can buy a new but I don't want to spend 8.5L rather I like to spend 4-5L for old - so is it worth ?
2. As we are joint family we need 7-8 seater
3. Can be useful for city drive (office)
4. I can see most of the old available to sell are with Dealers (which I don't prefer)
5. I have never checked with Mahindra True choice
6. It should be average to maintain.
7. Willing to use it for 5 years
8. Which model to choose DX/SLX or any other?
Any other suggestions ?
Surfer don't go for a car with small test drives.
Drive it on bad roads, hear if there are any squeaks or noises from Suspension.
And look for freshly painted spots.
It could be a accident vehicle that would have been repaired, and ask whether the vehicles service history was maintained.
And drive it many times among different dealers, then judge which was best of the lot & go for one.
See that the tyres have good tread depth.