Well, don't get excited, it's not for me...
It's for my FIL who want to replace his age old Omni. He is feeling uncomfortable to drive it these days due to the lack or Power Steering and AC. I suggested him to go for a new car long ago, and he started thinking about it now.
- Your Budget: No idea. 3-4 L I feel.
- New or Used: New Car
- Your Location: Chennai (Actually Kalpakkam)
- Top Five Priorities: Power Steering, AC, FE, Low Maintenance
- Monthly Running: Nothing regular. Just on & off trips from Kalpakkam to Chennai. Not much on highways otherwise. Maybe, they would do some trips when the car is new...
- Type of Fuel: Petrol
- For What Purpose: A simple family car
- Seating Capacity: 2 Mostly, 4-5 occasionally
- Type of Segment: Hatchback
So, the requirement is plain and simple. An AC car with Power Steering. Hence, the first one hit my mind was Alto K10. Surprised that I suggested a MS car? Yeah, that's the requirement. I don't think any feature rich car would suit him or his requirements. Rather it should be simple, easy to use and maintain and of course fuel efficient. However, what other choice do we have? Eon, Santro, Spark? I know, the choice is less and may finally drilled down to 2 options in max. Yet, I would like to see the better one.