Toyota Etios Cross For My Friend

Thread Starter #1
Guys one of my friend wants to purchase Toyota Etios Cross(D),presently he is driving Maruti Estilo(5year Old).Is it wise to go for it?He also likes Polo Cross and Ford Ecosport but Polo is way ahead of his budget and Ecosport Ambient model waiting period is too high and dealers are also not sure about its availability.So what should i suggest him?

350Z

Core Team
Guys one of my friend wants to purchase Toyota Etios Cross(D),presently he is driving Maruti Estilo(5year Old).Is it wise to go for it?He also likes Polo Cross and Ford Ecosport but Polo is way ahead of his budget and Ecosport Ambient model waiting period is too high and dealers are also not sure about its availability.So what should i suggest him?
Unless he's keen to own a hatchback with wannabe UV looks, it makes no sense to buy either. Do ask him exact requirements as indicated in this link before we could assist.

Drive safe,
350Z

Etios Cross does not have many advantages above regular Etios. Except for looks. Also since it is not most popular car, will be sold in very less number , hence will carry poor resale in future.

Happened to sit and get the feel inside today, the quality levels are surprisingly good and it feels much more spacious than i20 Elite. Even though the seat support is better in the latter, it doesn't feel as much spacious as the size suggests (blame me for getting used to amaze's clever packaging :P).

Don't leave them because of low selling numbers, just give a TD once before deciding.

Since they have a good reputation too, I am not sure why Toyota sell very less number of cars in this Segment.
Almost no competition in MPV segment when Innova introduced, so it was phenomenal success, & success sustained due to utmost reliability. But hatchback has serious contenders since beginning - Maruti & Hyundai, so difficult to create space in this segment.

Top Bottom