Buying Nissan Terrano - Suggestion Needed

Thread Starter #1
Hi All

I am planning to buy Nissan Terrano “XV Option D THP Leather (110 PS)” from Shahwar Nissan, Bangalore.

1) The showroom person mentioned that no cash discount and only floor mats will be provided as free accessory which seems odd considering the number of Terrano's being sold and the offers from Duster. Can you please let me know if any of you got better discounts/accessories and can I bargain still?

2) Has anybody gone for the accessory "Multi Media Audio/Navigation" system in Terrana/Duster? Is it worth the price (41k)? At that price, I guess better car entertainment systems from outside are available. Can you please suggest some after market car entertainment system with navigation suited for Terrano?

3) I miss dead peddle and Driver arm rest most in Terrano. I was thinking at least Driver arm rest could be fitted in Terrano. Has anyone done it in Terrano or Duster? Can you please suggest some link where you bought or shops in Bangalore that can do this?

350Z

Core Team
The showroom person mentioned that no cash discount and only floor mats will be provided as free accessory which seems odd considering the number of Terrano's being sold and the offers from Duster. Can you please let me know if any of you got better discounts/accessories and can I bargain still?
The ball is in your court. You can certainly insist for cash discount / accessories / free insurance / RSA etc. The sales person will be equally keen to clear off the stock.

Of course, he wouldn't want to show the same. Haggle hard and enquire with multiple dealerships. Just for reference, checkout ongoing schemes on Renault Duster.

2) Has anybody gone for the accessory "Multi Media Audio/Navigation" system in Terrana/Duster? Is it worth the price (41k)? At that price, I guess better car entertainment systems from outside are available. Can you please suggest some after market car entertainment system with navigation suited for Terrano?
For that price, it makes sense to look out for aftermarket options too. Here's the link to our review on Terrano: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...t-drive-nissan-terrano-test-drive-review.html.

3) I miss dead peddle and Driver arm rest most in Terrano. I was thinking at least Driver arm rest could be fitted in Terrano. Has anyone done it in Terrano or Duster? Can you please suggest some link where you bought or shops in Bangalore that can do this?
This has been answered in the relevant thread (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...1-aftermarket-front-armrest-3.html#post382317). Hope it helps.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom