Planning To Buy New Ride: Need Advice

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a diesel car for myself. Since I have a tight budget,so I am planning to buy a second hand car. Recently I have found one good option:

India Vista Quadrajet VX Aug 2012 Model with ODO just 9000 kms.

Its is quite good condition and the owner has quoted for 4.2lakhs.

Kindly suggest if its worth to buy and also your views on this car as I am not well versed with dealing with seconds and TATA ASS,

Re: Planning to buy new ride: Need advise

A 20 months old vista with only 9k on the odo sounds fishy.
Check for other available cars in the market, as well as try to get the full service history of the car,price is surely good for vx trim with only this much on the odo but re confirm that odo meter is not tampered, and service history as well.
Do share the budget you have for your purchase along with requirements in your car so we can suggest you alternatives available in the market.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Planning to buy new ride: Need advise

A 20 months old vista with only 9k on the odo sounds fishy.
Check for other available cars in the market, as well as try to get the full service history of the car,price is surely good for vx trim with only this much on the odo but re confirm that odo meter is not tampered, and service history as well.
Do share the budget you have for your purchase along with requirements in your car so we can suggest you alternatives available in the market.
Hi vijay,

initially i thought d same but i have checked personally, car is in mint condition as the person is onsite. Occasionally, the car is taken out by his wife so as to keep it tuned.
Car has no accidental history and carries full NCB. So is 4.2lkhs ok or overpriiced. M not a good bargainer but i think i can bring the price to 4 lakhs

Well actually i live in noida now and have a budget of 4 lakhs in which a want a diesel which is easily to drive in city traffic and comfortable for some mountain trips.Any recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Dear Harry,

Indica Vista Quadrajet VX is a good car.

Considering the condition of the car it is a good deal.

We cannot judge the Odo reading of the car based on its year and model.

I bought a i10 in dec2012 and till date it was just covered less than 5000 km only.

I mostly used it only for highway drives/long drives and my daily travel is on my bike (13km on working days as my office is just 6 km away from my home).

Regards,
Kiran

Top Bottom