Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Re: Price of my maruti alto ?

hello

i plan to buy a second hand corolla
that's the only reason
are you sure? any specific place?

Do not go to Maruti True value.!!! This is my request to you. They will depress you by their quote. Since you are from Mumbai I feel 1.7 L to 1.8 L will be your right price. This is for a 6 year old Maruti Alto LXi .
Best option will be to try your friends and relatives. If anyone wants a good used car give it to them for the price I quoted.Beware while using OLX and other online portals. After selling see to it that the RC is transferred.

hello

i plan to buy a second hand corolla
that's the only reason
are you sure? any specific place?
i was recently in market for second hand car. And here in delhi you can easily get 1.8 - 2 lacs for your car. it all depends on skills!

ya generalmax is right, try to sell it in relative circle you will get good price + tension free change of ownership.
Best of luck.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
ok guys thanks alot im gonna post it on OLX quikr and carwala

for 2lacs
:D

thanks guys il try out these sites
btw carwala is only giving me 1.4lac-1.5 lac
:/
im putting it up for sale for 2lac

Need some more details of your car like the insurance expiry date and type, tyre life(seems like new)
You can easily get more than 1.70 to 2 lakhs as the car looks well maintained, however when posting, win the buyer's confidence by genuinely showing them service records and add lots of photos like engine bay, rear seat, tyres and some parting shots. (Go to homepage for posting your ad).

OLX is a good website and you can soon be contacted, that's how i sold my previous car within a week, you can try posting it in this website too!

Thread Starter #9
hello again

insurance is till june 2014 i do it every year icici
tyres have been changed a year back or so at 27XXX or 28XXX

yeh thanks for the heads up il do that

Hi,

I am new here and I know that this is a very old thread, but in case somebody bumps into this one...I am a similar kind of question. I am from Surat, Gujarat and I want to sell my:-

Maruti Alto 800 LXI - Petrol variant.

Year of Purchase - April 2013
Kms - 9885
First Owner
Color - Granite Gray (will post pics soon)

Extra accessories:-
Pioneer music system
Left mirror
Mobile Holder

Reason for selling:-
Moving aboard

What price should I quote? Can anyone guide me here?

Thanks in advance.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Maruti Alto 800 LXI - Petrol variant.

Kms - 9885
First Owner
I think it should be between 1.25 to 1.5 Lacs. Reason being that its a 4 year old model now. Though you have driven very less in these 4 years still the model year makes a lot of difference too to the re-sales.

Regards

Akash

I am also looking to sell my Alto 800 LXI CNG.

Year of Purchase : Aug 2015
Kms driven: 22000
First owner
Silver Colour

The dealers are not offering more than 2.3 - 2.4 Lakhs in exchange. Last month Hyundai was giving me 2.4+20k exchange bonus on grand i10, but I didnt go for it due to missing safety features in lower models. How much can I expect for my car?

I am also looking to sell my Alto 800 LXI CNG.

Year of Purchase : Aug 2015
Kms driven: 22000
First owner
Silver Colour

The dealers are not offering more than 2.3 - 2.4 Lakhs in exchange. Last month Hyundai was giving me 2.4+20k exchange bonus on grand i10, but I didnt go for it due to missing safety features in lower models. How much can I expect for my car?
Being a CNG Model the resale value will be considerably less in the markets than the petrol models, what the dealer is quoting in your case is quite less, suggest you sell it individually to a prospective buyer where it would go for 2.8 to 3lks where 2.6 is least acceptable offer.

These dealers have all unethical practices which will be bestowed upon mis-informed consumers, they suddenly take out their list of prices how much it can be sold for where that's the example you've mentioned (2.3 - 2.4) and he will definitely put it up for sale for minimum 3.10 lakhs and sells it for max 2.9 lakhs rest keeping the profit for himself.

I think it should be between 1.25 to 1.5 Lacs. Reason being that its a 4 year old model now. Though you have driven very less in these 4 years still the model year makes a lot of difference too to the re-sales.

Regards

Akash
Thanks for a quick reply Akash. However, I am surprised with the price you have quoted because I have already an offer of 2.3 lacs for my car but I had 2.8 lacs in my mind, so wanted to check on a forum with experts. Alto re-sale is always very good.

Thanks for a quick reply Akash. However, I am surprised with the price you have quoted because I have already an offer of 2.3 lacs for my car but I had 2.8 lacs in my mind, so wanted to check on a forum with experts. Alto re-sale is always very good.
The "Alto"'s resale value is good because of it's previous generations and Alto 800 I'm not very sure.

Kms - 9885
First Owner
Car's run very less, the no. of years is main reason for depreciation, pretty good deal if you're finding a deal in 2.5 to 2.7 lks.

I had a 2010 model alto LXI, single owner and had run 30k kms on odo sold in 2013 for 2.45 lks.

Top Bottom