Since long I have been waiting to get myself a new ride and when my Dad asked me to return his Ford Figo back, I started hunting for the replacement.
As my monthly running will be no more than 1000 km max, petrol is the one I decided to go with.
After looking and test driving almost all the cars and so called SUV in price range of 8 to 12 lakhs I finally settled down booking Ford Ecosport in the month of nov 2013.
And the long wait started as quoted by dealer of 6-7 month.
After launch of new Honda City, I thought of giving it a shot and did pre-booking of petrol variant in Dec 2013.
Dealer told me that I will have to wait till march to get one.
After waiting for almost 3 long month
, I decided to go with Honda City and cancelled my Ecosport booking. Dealer were like always ready to cancel without asking any reason.
Now in march, one side Honda dealer is ready to give me my desired car in my given colour option and suddenly Ford dealer called me one day informing that they have one petrol high end 1.5 variant ready to be given to me if I am willing.
So now I am very much confused whether to go for ready Honda City or drop City and catch the Ecosport.
Family is divided in this as my wife feels good in Honda and calls it future proof in context to increasing family size where as parents want to see me in SUV like thing going by my personality.
Also I wish to inform that I am doctor by profession.
Kindly help me in deciding between these two.