Buying a Used Sedan Car

Thread Starter #1
Hii to all hope all are doing well.
Well this post is for myself. I want to buy an used sedan car, i prefer for Honda city 2004-2007 model or Hyundai accent 2005-2007 model but with CNG. Actually you all know that price of petrol is hiking day by day and diesel cars wants more maintenance, so thats y i would like to buy another CNG sedan car. I have also searched some cars details are mentioned below:
Make: Hyundai Accent
Model: 2006
Kms. Run: 65K
Owner: 2nd owner
Asking price: 1.52 Lacs

Make: Hyundai Accent
Model: 2004
Kms. Run: 80K
Owner: 1st owner
Asking price: 1.25 Lacs

Make: Honda City
Model: 2005
Kms. Run: 1.25K
Asking price: 1.40 Lacs

Make: Honda City ZX
Model: 2007
Kms. Run: 94K
Asking price: 2.35 Lacs

All cars wants some touching paint and servicing except 4th no.s Honda City, the owner of 2007 Honda's showed me recently serviced slip (Dec 2013) of his car and tyres are good. I asked him why you want sell your car, he said that he wants to buy the new diesel version of the new Honda's City .

Waise i like accent more than the city but i heard that mileage and maintenance of Honda's is much better than the Hyundai's.

Please note i want the car for daily run in heavy traffic in nearby Chandni Chowk area and some Delhities know that chandni chowk is very crowded area.

So kindly suggest me for which one will suits me according to my need and for which car should i go or have search for more cars ????
[:)]

Re: Used Sedan Car

Read in other thread the CNG prices will rise from Apr 14 onwards. So do your cacluation with diesel before taking a plunge. An used diesel car (less than 50k genuine) might be best bet for you.

Also remember govt is going to remove subsidy on Diesel ,which is done on Petrol.It will raise prices every month.

Do you need meaning of subsidy?
A benefit given by the government in the form tax reduction .

Used Sedan Car

well I feel it's better to take a used car which has run about 50k or less if you are planning to keep it for a long time. what would be your daily commuting distance? taking a vehicle which has run nearly a lakh is generally not advisable as the maintenance costs would go up in short span. if you drive mostly in crowded areas then why don't you go in for a hatchback? petrol or diesel depends on the number of kilometres you do every day.

Thread Starter #6

well I feel it's better to take a used car which has run about 50k or less if you are planning to keep it for a long time. what would be your daily commuting distance? taking a vehicle which has run nearly a lakh is generally not advisable as the maintenance costs would go up in short span. if you drive mostly in crowded areas then why don't you go in for a hatchback? petrol or diesel depends on the number of kilometres you do every day.
Brother I am already having two hatchbacks and want a sedan. My daily run will be 90-100 kms.

Thread Starter #7

Also remember govt is going to remove subsidy on Diesel ,which is done on Petrol.It will raise prices every month.

Do you need meaning of subsidy?
A benefit given by the government in the form tax reduction .
so what you suggest, should i go for Diesel or stick on CNG????

Wait till Apr or elections are over. Energy prices may change drastically after that. Accordingly you decide diesel or CNG.
But either way look for a lesser km used car.

Hi if you want diesel car -
PROS-Better Mileage , More options available ,fire safety.
Cons-Higher cost of maintenance,Prices Rising

CNG
PROS- More running Period (MILEAGE)
CONS-Safety nil ,Higher Maintenance ,Very very few options ,CNG can leak if no care taken,Explosion.MOst of CNGs are fitted outside.

Regards
Ankit

Thread Starter #12
CNG
PROS- More running Period (MILEAGE)
CONS-Safety nil ,Higher Maintenance ,Very very few options ,CNG can leak if no care taken,Explosion.MOst of CNGs are fitted outside.

Regards
Ankit
I am not satisfied with your CONS with CNG because I am using two cars with company fitted CNG Santro Xing which is 2010 and Alto 800 2013 model and I have not faced any issue with these cars till in the manner of CNG. Yeah I agree maintenance is too high according to another petrol cars. Explosion[confused] I am sure that was happened with those peoples who have fitted their CNGs from outsiders/local shop (for cheap price) which are not good. [anger]

I am not satisfied with your CONS with CNG because I am using two cars with company fitted CNG Santro Xing which is 2010 and Alto 800 2013 model and I have not faced any issue with these cars till in the manner of CNG. Yeah I agree maintenance is too high according to another petrol cars. Explosion[confused] I am sure that was happened with those peoples who have fitted their CNGs from outsiders/local shop (for cheap price) which are not good. [anger]

Yes Explosion ! ,Catches Fire .

I was talking of outside fitted and most of Company ones are safe .

Ankit

Top Bottom