According to my guess you might be looking for a car for much better comfort.
So comparing Linea with the other 2 model,
- The reclining angle difference between Linea vs Sunny/Scala is just about 10-12 degrees, which I don't feel the point of comfort.
- Lumber support is quite well in Linea itself; Sunny/Scala is having similar too, I guess.
- The major difference might be in term of leg room and the width of the seats.
- The quality of seat cushion is almost the same as the all three car falls in same budget so no chance of extra high quality material used.
- Checkout the thigh support for back seats in all 3 cars with your family members.
- Suspension might be the only difference that will lean away from LINEA.
As you said 9 lac is your budget. I would suggest to revisit market for Used Car like Skoda Laura, Toyota Corolla altis, which will give greater comfort, performance and more luxury. You can get a car very good condition within 10 lac and12-18 months used, I guess