Chevy Beat or VW Polo [Bought Polo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hello all, One of my friend wants to buy a new car Diesel variant and we have decided two cars Chevy Beat and Volkswagen Polo but got confused in mileage and maintenance. Can anyone help which one is better in both of them i extremely likes Polo but i heard that beat has low maintenance but average is quite low than the Polo[confused] also we have tested drive of both cars and found Polo is far better than the Beat, so I am here to get the answers from the Gurus who can help us in the choice of perfect car, the daily run will be 100-110 kms.
Thanks
Sam Oberoi

Re: Chevy Beat or VW Polo

The beat is superior to polo (going by general figures) in both the aspects. But I would personally prefer suggesting you to opt for polo.

These are two different segments.
Polo gives you space ,Power and comfort than Beat. Average of Beat is better than Polo.Beat being a small engine is fun to drive.
Polo is a global car .I would suggest Polo if your purse supports you.

Polo - Does not have a problem free ownership., New Polo launching soon, Volkswagen After Sales A ? (ACC TO ME)
Beat - New facelift recently launched, Claustrophobic feel ar rear speeds, Space less at rear.
Go for Liva or Amaze or Swift.

POLO is better in space, quality, driving feel and image than the BEAT.
Both are different segments.
The Beat has higher mileage, easier maintenance and costs and a higher driving position than the Polo.
If the car is for city rumble, then the Beat is better as it's city performance is good, but it lacks power on the Highways.
For highways and relaxed cruising, the Polo is the better choice.

Both the cars are from different segment. Polo has a bigger engine and is a damm solid car. Better space and huge boot space. But maintenance will be on higher side. But then their service intervals are longer than other cars as well.

Whereas beat has advantage of slighter higher FE. Low maintenance and a good city car.

Basically you need to pick your requirements first according to the priorities.

Thread Starter #7

The beat is superior to polo (going by general figures) in both the aspects. But I would personally prefer suggesting you to opt for polo.
Thanks brother i am also thinking to buy VW Polo

Polo - Does not have a problem free ownership., New Polo launching soon, Volkswagen After Sales A ? (ACC TO ME)
Beat - New facelift recently launched, Claustrophobic feel ar rear speeds, Space less at rear.
Go for Liva or Amaze or Swift.
Brother we are only planning for Beat or Polo. Not interested in Toyota and swift is common now these days and Amaze is a sedan car and we don't need that.

POLO is better in space, quality, driving feel and image than the BEAT.
Both are different segments.
The Beat has higher mileage, easier maintenance and costs and a higher driving position than the Polo.
If the car is for city rumble, then the Beat is better as it's city performance is good, but it lacks power on the Highways.
For highways and relaxed cruising, the Polo is the better choice.
Yes brother I also have noticed about the boot space in Polo and i also feel that the pickup of Polo is very good.

Both the cars are from different segment. Polo has a bigger engine and is a damm solid car. Better space and huge boot space. But maintenance will be on higher side. But then their service intervals are longer than other cars as well.

Whereas beat has advantage of slighter higher FE. Low maintenance and a good city car.

Basically you need to pick your requirements first according to the priorities.
Yeah Singh Saab the maintenance is high of Polo but now that doesn't matter to us because looks and comfort comes first [:)] So i am thinking about the Polo now just because of good reviews of the car and yes interior of Polo is also awesome and chevy's beat's interior looks cheap

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

Dear Moderator: Please close this thread as my friend bought VW Polo and thanks for suggestion guys love from myside cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom