@garv1 : If you ask my preference among three, then I would suggest you to buy "RITZ".
You cannot compare Swift with other 2 model in terms of Space. As Swift goes in a different class than Ritz and Brio. Well About Ritz, it looks quite bold and robust.
Buying Ritz you will get 3 things for sure
1. Maruti service station in most of the places.
2. Good resale price.
3. Low maintenance cost
1. Similar engine as in Swift
2. built on similar platform as of Swift.
3. Ritz is little bigger in size and space as compare to Brio
4. Getting in and out of it is quite easy, thanks to high raised seat
5. Seats are more comfortable than Brio
6. Maneuvering Ritz at high speed gives you lot of confidence, thanks to the bigger tyres. [considering ZXi/ZDi Model as it has ABS
[You think of buying top end variant]
7. 5 people of average size can fit well in Ritz [that was my experience in both cars]
8. A little more powerful engine than Brio
9. And the last but not the least "Maruti ka vishwas".
I would like to suggest you to buy a top variant in Ritz to get some more features like big tyre, alloys, steering mounted audio control, ABS
, Dual airbag, at little more price [35K].