If you are in search for petrol car then close your eyes and go for the ANHC only, despite of higher cost.
In that additional cost you'll get or can consider as a +ve's of ANHC,
- Fuss free ownership with peace of mind in almost all aspects.
- Fuel Efficiency
- Bullet proof IVTEC petrol engine
- Very supportive handling in city and on highways
- In new model you can get many features
- Safety package come with car
- More leg room at rear, almost flat floor which is welcome for 3rd occupant
- Most reliable brand in India.
- Higher waiting period as compere to Rapid
- Low seating can be a problem to old members in family
- Didn't solid as the Rapid or Vento
So considering above points you can easily afford that price difference.
For more info you can follow identical thread on the same. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...-lakh-otr.html