Used Honda Civic LPG or Hyundai Verna VGT. Help Me To Choose.

Thread Starter #1
I am going to buy car in week,am confused between honda civic[:D] and verna vgt
personally i like civic i want to know what mileage will civic give on lpg[confused]
if car is giving 11 kmpl ,i will be running on lpg as i keep the car in chandigarh

on other hand am also getting verna diesel

civic or verna both are in decent conditions

Re: used honda civic lpg or used verna vgt:help me to choose on

Verna would be the obvious choice. but if you run civic on petrol, it makes sense. running civic in lpg, is a big no. also civic is prone to belly scratching.

Running Civic in LPG will be big trouble. Do not expect more than 6-7 kmpl.

I would advise you to go for Verna Diesel. I hope you meant old genaration Verna.

LPG will degrade the engine performance of a petrol vehicle, whatever the brand or model you use. If are planning to buy CIVIC, I would say be ready to loose you pocket.

You are trying to compare successful Hyundai Diesel engine VS a Honda petrol....BAD comparison.

Go for Diesel, you will save penny for long term.

Also maintaining Hyundai is quiet cheaper than a Honda..... that too CIVIC.

If you are looking for petrol car, go for sequential CNG conversion KIT for good brand, that will save you a lot in terms of fuel.

If you are looking for petrol car, go for sequential CNG conversion KIT for good brand, that will save you a lot in terms of fuel.
I dont think CNG is available in Chandigarg and performance of Civic on gases like CNG or LPG is really not great you will really miss the petrol charm for what it is meant. I would suggest go for verna in your case.

If you can let us know which year verna and with what odo reading you are getting it for, and for how much is the asking price.
Dont go for civic with lpg, its a complete no for it.

If you like Civic but hate its mileage (Its wrong to hate either, what mileage can we expect from 1.8L engine?[;)]), then you can try Honda City i-VTEC. I bought it recently and I love it. Mileage is around 12 - 14 city and +1 highway.

Hyundai Verna is also a good car but the design is lil out dated now.

Gas fitting for these premium cars doesn't make sense. You will lose performance, engine life and status of the car.

For long run and better mileage, go for diesel. Petrol is for those who have bundles in pockets. [:D]

In short run (like me), diesel or petrol doesn't make much difference. We won't get poor by using a petrol car. [;)]

Top Bottom