Buying a Used Maruti Omni Cargo

Thread Starter #1
dear friends, i'm a small time trader. need to buy a used maruti van for cargo. can you pls tell how to go ahead with it.

First finalize the vehicle , test the vehicle properly, show it some known mechanic to see if it is a accident vehicle and if engine is in working condition also check the complete insurance history. Always try to negotiate on the price.

Hello,
Welcome to TAI. As you said you are a small time trader, I would like to know that do you need all the space of omni to load your goods, or lesser space would be sufficient ??
I am asking this as there is ample of space in the Maruti 800 if you remove/fold the rear seats. Maruti 800 is easier and cheaper to maintain as compared to omni.
As you want a used car. Most of the secondhand omni's have been used for commercial purposes and the engine condition is not better. If you buy a 800 it would certainly be a private vehicle.
If you buy a Omni Cargo (The one with no rear windows) then you may have to get yellow board RC.

There are various things to be checked when buying a used car. Do take a mechanic while testing the car.

check for suspension, ball joints and the engine and whole car condition. i guess since you are a trader, it's better to stick to Omni.

dear friends, i'm a small time trader. need to buy a used maruti van for cargo. can you pls tell how to go ahead with it.
If you are particular about Omni Cargo, check for the kind of Tax paid (annual or lifetime) It depends a lot in deciding the price.

Thread Starter #6
dear sir,
what can b the right price for a 1989 model m van which was used commercially as a school taxi.

dear sir,
what can b the right price for a 1989 model m van which was used commercially as a school taxi.
First of all why do you want to go for such an old model 24 years.(1989-3013)

where else you can a good condition van around 1- 1.5 l 2004 modelUsed Maruti Omni Cars
new ex showroom 2.56L cargo Maruti Suzuki Omni

Do have a look on web before you finalize anything

Top Bottom