Used Toyota Corolla H1

Thread Starter #1
hi dear friends ! need a speedy input from you guys, please help me to decide.
I have come across a company owned metallic silver corolla H1 2008 model with Toyota alloys and Toyota two din music system, has covered 122000 kms, accident free, regularly maintained at Toyota ASC but due for servicing from last 7 months since its on auction, new seat covers, repaired rear bumper, slight cracked right rear light, small one or two rust spots on all doors inside portion, slightly misaligned front bumper and rear boot. rusted but working horns, needs new insurance, tyres are in very good condition, all the equipment are in working condition. The car was bought for use for their German boss and used by two drivers and occasionally by those two Germans.
The price quoted by me is Rs. 1,35,000 /- I am located in Goa, please flow your inputs , whether to go for this car or not , and if yes than at what price ? please hurry up guys.

Hi Goaboy,
If you can get it for 1,35,000 then its a good buy.Hope there was no major accidents.What was their asking price?
Regards,
Aneesh.

Thread Starter #3
Hi Goaboy,
If you can get it for 1,35,000 then its a good buy.Hope there was no major accidents.What was their asking price?
Regards,
Aneesh.
thanks for your reply dear, they have not quoted anything , but may give the car for around 1.5 lacs and no major accidents at all, original lights bumpers, it was banged in rear two times while reversing and front fender once, hence the minor misalignment in front bumper and boot.

Hi Goaboy,
If so buy it with eyes closed.I still can't believe that you can get a Corolla for such a bargain.But just double check the service history and if you can take a mechanic along and get it checked.
Regards,

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Hi Goaboy,
If so buy it with eyes closed.I still can't believe that you can get a Corolla for such a bargain.But just double check the service history and if you can take a mechanic along and get it checked.
Regards,
I have already checked the service history at Toyota ASC and even they say that its a clean car and can go ahead. Actually I was not interested in Corolla , I have Mercedes, but the price for which I am getting is tempting me to go for it

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
my dear friends ! please hurry up, please give some your expert opinions, atleast tell what will be present value of the said car

For that price, Corolla is a bargain. However, I am not sure why the seller is selling it at such a low price. Be sure you double check all the papers before signing on the dotted line.

Go ahead buddy. 1.5L is cheap for an H1 with a clean service history.

For that price, Corolla is a bargain. However, I am not sure why the seller is selling it at such a low price. Be sure you double check all the papers before signing on the dotted line.
I guess the reason is ownership by company. Most of the comp specimens are sold at throw away prices.

I bought corolla h1 cng 2004 model at 220000 .so ure getting it really cheap. If engine is good go for it . check engine noise, lickage from engine.

Top Bottom