Used Car Under Rs.2 Lakh To Carry 8 Passengers

Thread Starter #1
[anger] Please no omni,eeco,sumo,marina. The car must be unique and easy on maintenance and not less than 7 years age. It should be with AC, PS, PW,handsome and awesome performer.
NOTE: TAIans i need unique answers[:D]

Thread Starter #3
come on ice cool a tractor in no way can carry 8 passengers unless a carrier is attatched [;)] and do you think its awesome performer[clap].

TAI mates may be there are some wheels that might've been launched but aren't known to many eg: forester,fiat adventure etc.. I am looking for such wheels,so guys do some exercise in recollecting those memories and pour your knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: for 2L must carry 8 passengers

For the price quoted above one can get any vehicle that has met with an accident&restored and the owner sold it due to sentimental reasons/bad luck etc . If you dont have objection about those type then you can look for it and get a relatively good car.

350Z

Core Team
Please no omni,eeco,sumo,marina. The car must be unique and easy on maintenance and not less than 7 years age. It should be with AC, PS, PW,handsome and awesome performer.
How about Qualis? Highly reliable machine and spacious enough to accommodate eight people with ease. You might have to shell out a little more than 2 lakh to get one in decent condition since it still holds a solid resale value.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Your can consider Mahindra Voyager, Mahendea bolero, Mahendra Armada, & even a jeep or uv like force gamma since all these fit your budget.
Only now a days MUV Segment are becoming strong in India, Sumo is not a bad option, the spare parts availability & maintaining a Sumo is not a problem too.
If you are able to spend further, you could own a Qualis, its a highly reliable MUV & its also a good investment too.

Safari 2.0 TCIC, Toyota Qualis(In near dead condition) or a Mahindra Bolero(In just running condition) are the cars that can be found for the price. Rest I'd recommend to pus the envelope to at least 3-3.5 lac if you need a worth buying 7 seater for you.

I would suggest you to avoid Innova with LPG. On the other hand try to get petrol Innova and convert to CNG. That should be good deal.

you can get tata safari tcic, old gen sumo, mahindra armada,bolero. all your criterion of power steering, power windows, air conditioner will be meet. recently got a safari 2008 for 3.90 and as of now have run 2000 kilometers. really happy. you can get better vehicles if you stretch budget to 3.50.

[anger] Please no omni,eeco,sumo,marina. The car must be unique and easy on maintenance and not less than 7 years age. It should be with AC, PS, PW,handsome and awesome performer.
NOTE: TAIans i need unique answers[:D]
I like your optimism. You want all the features, low mileage, decent performer, easy on maintenance and that too under 2 lakhs. [roll]

Top Bottom