New Petrol Hatchback For Rs.7 Lakh (On-Road)

Thread Starter #1
i'm looking to buy a petrol hatch with an on road price inside of 7 lakhs.

it would travel 200 kilometers per week but theres a lot of traffic.most of the time its just me or someone with me.Boot space Importance is of low importance.I would use it normally.....but i go on a lot of joyrides.it will be used only in the city.Safety is of medium importance.

I require a car that performs well in the city. power is something i care a lot about. the handling needs to be great and it needs to look good to say the least. i would like a car with a great resale value because i plan on selling it in 12 or 18 months.the back seats dont need to be really great.

i considered the brio and the i10 a lot but i was informed that neither of these cars have a good resale value. so i'm back to the start. i was hoping you could suggest some cars and if i liked what they had to offer i would test drive them. i'm looking to buy within about 2 weeks at the latest [confused]

Hi almoalgam- Am very curious about your point that Brio does not have good resale value. I am in the market for an Auto transmission, and I am given to understand that Brio (being Honda) stands out in terms of resale value- as per a used car sales professional.

So can you please elaborate ?

Hi almoalgam,
As Parth mentioned,look no further than the Swift.Swift is getting DRL's,Push button start,cruise control in December/January.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Last edited:
Brio not having a resale... Cant digest this..
Anyways Swift is your car, if performance and resale is your criteria, and boot space, safety is not... But then Swift's waiting period runs into months...

Swift is perfect for you!
Anyway take a TD of other cars and decide!
Well, if you are ok with petrol, the Brio is also worth a look and TD, if you are not so tall!

Top Bottom