On the verge of buying a honda brio automatic and needed some advice. My queries are:
1) Should I consider a dealer with their own workshop facility and how do I benefit from it?
2) I stay in santacruz east, mumbai but would be registering my car in vasai as it enjoys a tax of 1.5% LBT which is lowest amongst all the nearby areas. Have a property there so everything is ethical. So considering this kindly recommend a dealer and workshop with the best service records.
3) Is year end/new year a good time to buy? I also have a option of buying it as my birthday present in feb. Kindly suggest.
4) How much cash discount, freebies should I expect? what accessories are worth negotiating for as freebies in the mumbai market?
5) Recent (3 months) buyers please let me know the OTR and offers you received for brio and if possible for the automatic variant. This would be highly appreciated if you can provide the info.
6) Please do suggest a very professional, high quality service Honda after market automotive accessories shop in Mumbai if I plan to mod it up.
Any other guidance and advice would be highly appreciated.