Suggest a New Sedan For Me

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends. I am thinking to buy a new diesel car. I am interested in
1. Fiat Linea
2. Volkswagen Vento
3. Hyundai Fluidic Verna

I generally use car to go with my family only. Please suggest me a car from the above three.[:)]

I want speed going car, Servicing, Good Leg-room, Boot-space, Music must be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sriraghavendra, welcome to the TheAutomotiveIndia.com

Could you please tell us more specific requirements such as daily running kilometers,

The three cars you mentioned has their own set of advantages and disadvantages, please feel free to list down your requirements and foremost being your max budget.

By the above post, i suggest you look for Fluidic Verna, however i'm unsure about the music quality in these cars, usually you get integrated music players standard in these cars and the sound quality will be good.

Hi friends. I am thinking to buy a new diesel car. I am interested in
1. Fiat Linea
2. Volkswagen Vento
3. Hyundai Fluidic Verna

I generally use car to go with my family only. Please suggest me a car from the above three.[:)]

I want speed going car, Servicing, Good Leg-room, Boot-space, Music must be good.
Welcome on-board sriraghavendra. I hope you have a great stay here at The Automotive India.

Regarding your new car purchase, since you've already decided that the fuel type should be diesel, it would be good to know if you will be driving more on the highways or within the city.

1. Speed going car? Please let us know what you meant by this.

2. Servicing - Hyundai Verna should under-cut the Volkswagen Vento in this but the margin won't be huge. Fiat should be the cheapest to maintain among the three.

3. Good leg room - Volkswagen Vento and Hyundai Verna, both have decent leg-room. Linea has less legroom in the rear than the other two.

4. Boot space - Volkswagen Vento has 454Liters of boot-space, Hyundai Verna has 465Liters and Fiat Linea trumps both of them here with a generous 500Liters of boot-space.

5. Music- Stock stereo is decent in all three of them. Sound quality wise I would rate the Volkswagen's speakers to be the best among these three. If you are an audiophile and love playing your music, a speaker upgrade is a must whichever car you go for as stock speakers provided by manufacturer's are very basic.

Thread Starter #6
Hi Vishwas Thanks for your suggestion. My Budget is 11,00,000,

Generally I don't use car regularly. Maximum I drive a max of 15km per day thats all. But for every 1mon I go to see my parents. On those days I drive 2000km. So suggest me a car based on my old & new data.

Hi Vishwas Thanks for your suggestion. My Budget is 11,00,000,

Generally I don't use car regularly. Maximum I drive a max of 15km per day thats all. But for every 1mon I go to see my parents. On those days I drive 2000km. So suggest me a car based on my old & new data.
Okay if it's 2000 kms a month then diesel is the way to go, verna is the car you should consider seriously, only issue is the ground clearance (so are the other cars), but i feel verna is a good option in your budget.

Sriraghavendra-Go for Vento.It has best engine and VW brand value.But,be careful while buying a VW car.We too own one and we are happy with Vento.If service is a concern,Verna is for you.

Buddy, there are n number of aftermarket options for improvement in ICE. Some times, Some times they are costlier than entry level cars.

Buying car on the basis of OE music system reminds me a bolywood movie. In which a rich boy insists on marrying a middle class girlfriend .
Father asks why the hell he wants to marry that particular girl?
Boy replies that the he can't live without the beauty spot on her cheek.

Father shouts :For one beauty spot, you want to marry full girl? . (Ek teel ke liye poori ladki see shadi karega kya?)

Last edited:

Top Bottom