Buying Grand i10 Automatic ASTA - Help

Thread Starter #1
Hello there,

Recently, i sold my 2012 i10 and been waiting since for grand i10 launch in September. Now they've launched the automatic variant which i'm really interested to get one. But the price i'm getting quoted is kinda breath taking. the sales rep is quoting me around 7.15L onroad for ASTA ( I planning to go for asta only )

But the exshowroom price on various websites says 6.35L

I'm really new to this type of deals. Has anyone bought the new i10 automatic ? What is the best bargain i could get maximum ? I know we can always bargain a bit but i'm not sure how much max we can ask for. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Note: I'm planning to go only for automatic. Since most of my drives are within city limit and i need a tension free drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Grand i10 Automatic ASTA - Help

Dear rshnk, welcome to The Automotive India.

It is unlikely that you would get much by negotiating on the price front since the i10 Grand automatic is made only on firm order and hence the dealers wont display too much enthusiasm to sell it. Your best bet is to take quote from multiple dealers in Madras and then bargain. You can also save money by not taking insurance from the dealer and getting it done yourself since you will get competitive quotes that way.

The price mentioned on Hyundai website is the ex-showroom price. To that you must add anything between 7%-10% for vehicle registration (depending on your state/city) and insurance in order to arrive at the on road price of the car. That's why the Rs.7.15 lakh on road quote.

Regards,
Sam

Hi rshnk,
No way you gonna get any deals on Grandei10,its flying off the shelves.You can easily find out the on road price by checking websites like Carwale.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Top Bottom