Buying a Maruti Ertiga. When is Automatic Version Coming?

Thread Starter #1
Hi experts and car lovers. I am planning to get ertiga zxi. I am confused about colour which to take.i am confused between grey,white , blue and silver. My wife doesnt like white as it looks more as a taxi vehicle or politicians. Silver is not looking pretty and unique because many silver on the road in all cars. So I plan between granite grey and serene blue. Please suggest pros and cons of all colours. Please reply quickly car lovers because I am waiting to book now

Hi. I am planning for Ertiga zxi. I heard Ertiga is coming with automatic soon. I am waiting since 2 months without booking. I heard it may be in September but till now its not been released. I want to book also without still further delay.so any one have idea about when will be automatic Ertiga will be released and is there any facelift and additional ertiga features in near future?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi dr_hassan,
Well there is not any concrete information regarding Ertiga Automatic,but that's definitely gonna come.When is the million dollar question.I think you can wait for this festive season. The one Ertiga has in Indonesia is a 5 speed,but Maruti doesn't have a 5 speed one for any cars here.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Thread Starter #3
hi. Thanks for replying dranesssh. So what's your opinion? Should I wait for it or not? l already have been waiting since september. i asked Maruti dealers in hyderabad, they still have no news about the launch date. I thought it will come soon as its been introduced in Indonesia. Since you mentioned that it is 5 speed and in india its not been introduced in car as yet, will it take further mor time. By festive season means you mean Diwali or Christmas/ new year? and also one more doubt - booking will open after the model has been announced or even before any official announcement?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, personally I think white looks best on Ertiga. You might have noticed that maximum Ertiga's around are in white. Apart from looks, white color has other advantages like better visibility in dark, heat reflection, etc. But if white is not at all an option, then have you considered Ecru Beige color? I have noticed it looks good on actual car. Grey and Blue are also common so you might want to take a look at Ecru Beige.
Also the AT version is supposed to launch by this year end. Not sure about the date, you may ask your near by dealer to give you a call when bookings are open for it. However I am not sure if you are aware that AT mileage is bad in City and good on Highways, so think if you really want AT otherwise a better option is Ertiga CNG. Again these are my opinions, final decision is yours [:D]

Last edited:

Top Bottom