Honda City Vs Maruti Dzire ZXi Vs Micra CVT

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I am now on the lookout for a petrol car. This time I have shortlisted,
1. ANHC with sunroof, manual transmission
2. Dzire zxi
3. Micra CVT

From all of the three, I found various pros and cons, however, all of the three seems good. The best I found was Micra CVT. Easy to drive in city, ok pickup, no jerks (there were few in my i10 auto asta while gears getting changed) and good set of features than the ANHC.

There aren't many reviews on micra cvt. Hence need to know many things about it. Need your suggestions.

Re: ANHC Vs Dzire zxi Vs Micra cvt

That is a very interesting list of cars that you've shortlisted. One is a proper sedan, one a hatchback and a one sub 4 meter sedan. You have to decide first a segment which you are looking at i.e. if you really want a sedan or not and if you want a manual or an automatic transmission.

We could help you out if we know the budget and the transmission which you are looking at.
If you will be driving within city, Auto tranny should be the one you should be looking at.

For Micra CVT, here is a video review from Autocar India. Could not find an ownership review myself.

Nissan Micra facelift CVT video review | Cars | Premium hatchbacks | Autocar India

Thread Starter #3
Re: ANHC Vs Dzire zxi Vs Micra cvt

Thanks GM88. I am inclined towards automatic. However I didn't find any proper review from a owner on micra cvt. All the three cars I have shortlisted are petrol.

Last edited:
Will you be keeping the Toyota Liva too along with the new car? If yes, I would suggest you look for a sedan then. Honda City manual can be a good option. You could also give a look at Sunny CVT and I am sure you will get decent discounts on that too.

Else if another hatchback, Brio AT will make a good buy too. If you want a fun to drive car and somewhat exclusivity, Polo GT TSI can be your choice.

Would suggest you to take test drives of the above mentioned cars and see for yourself which one suits your requirements the best.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks all.

I will indeed test drive the cars. How is the nissan cvt. If I opt for automatic, it will be between micra cvt and polo tsi. However I need more information on nissan's cvt, mileage, dealership for after sales etc.

Top Bottom