Buying a Used Hyundai Accent CRDi 2004. Need Expert Advice.

Thread Starter #1
Dear all, Greetings of the day.
I need advice of the experts in buying a used Hyundai Accent CRDI 2004 model. The vehicle has run 66000 Kms. Vehicle is fully loaded with power window music system etc. Price offered to me is Rs 170000/-. I am worried about the maintenance cost of the vehicle and its spare availability.
Kindly suggest if I go for the deal it will be a wise decision?

Kind regards
Vaibhav

Re: Need Advice of experts: Buying used Hyundai Accent CRDI 2004

Hi Vaibhav. I would say big NO for that car because it is already discontinued by Hyundai. The spares are costly and would dig hole in your pocket. I have 2 friends who have bad experience with that car.

Re: Need Advice of experts: Buying used Hyundai Accent CRDI 2004

@Vaibhav

My cousin bought a Accent CRDI with same kind of usage conditions and age, but it is really annoying him with frequent break downs and non availability of spares. Though price looks attractive, I would advice not to go with it

Hi Vaibhav,

Welcome to TAI.

My sincere advise is you stay off from that car. CRDI engines are prone to breakdowns post 80K kms and its very expensive to get it repaired.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Anshuman

I have heard alot of horror stories of this car ,its better you choose a different car rather than this.even i was of plan purchasing this car but changed my mind later.also do you surely know that it has done only 66000kms.its a 9 yr old car and generally people purchase diesel car for more running

good luck

Top Bottom