The reason for settling for Hyundai Accent although its out of production.
1. I like the ageless look of accent and my wife likes it too (my wife didnt like the getz at all)
2. Accent is a proven model and this one is driven like a baby. Mechanic confirmed that engine is almost new. so for 2.90 L, I was getting a smoothly driven by a white collared guy.
3. Thought of City as well but was getting all with 60k above running and at around 3.5 which exceeded our already stretched budget.
4. I need a car for 2 yr max after which I am planning for SUV segment so this arrangement looks fine.
5. You guys will agree that after maruti, hyundai has got goot repo in ASS
, and this car was serviced in Hyundai only. so a plus point on that.
6. Valuation of the car shows that its priced at 3.5plus so i think the deal is worth but need to wait and drive it for 2-3K miles till i make final judgement.