My dad has given me the green signal to buy a new car. The budget is around Rs. 11 lakhs OTR. We already have a Hyundai Getz and a VW Polo TDI. The Getz will ideally be replaced or will be used as a beater car.
I personally want the Polo GT TDI but my mom doesn't want the same car again (as far as she is concerned, the Polo 1.2 TDI and Polo GT TDI are the same
Anyways, coming to our requirements:
1. It has to be a sedan (ideally)
2. It has to be reliable (should run for around 7-10 years without much hiccups)
3. Fuel choice - Petrol or diesel
4. Gearbox - Automatic (ideally). Can settle for a manual if diesel.
5. Cars ruled out: Fiat Linea, Maruti, Toyota, Mahindra, Tata, Hyundai
6. Choices - Honda City, VW Vento (TDI/TSI), Ford Fiesta
7. Car has to be a new car. Will look at second hand cars only if it is atleast a class above and also maximum one or two years old.
Any suggestions TAI