Buying a Skoda Laura At Discounted Offer: Need Advice

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am back again, I have not taken the Cedia Sports which they offered a deal. I was looking about more discount, and due to my busy schedule I unable to visit the dealer and the car was gone :(

Now I just looking all around for some nice one, but finally got another deal of Skoda Laura 2.0 TDI (110 BHP) Abmite. Since the Octavia is going to lunch, so they are selling all their stocks, I am getting around 2.5 lac discount
On Road price Rs. 16,95,012, and after discount and removing their insurance and adding my own insurance I am getting it as Rs. 13,70,000/- on road. Just want to know your opinion, it is a diesel version.

Regards,
Pranab

Re: Buying a Skoda Laura on a discounted Offer : Need Advice

@PMGC

According to me, that is an excellent offer !! you can go ahead with that if you are not worried on Skoda service costs and looking for great driving pleasure [:)]

Go for it Buddy.. seems you are at a right place at a right time

That's a good offer.If you don't mind about what people might say,just grab it.

This is a good offer. Please do check the VIN before you finalize the car.

Thread Starter #6
Today I taken the test drive, I was known in different sites (Autocar, MotorBeam), that this is a nice, torque, silent, neat car. And it is I love the steering and the break, it is very responsive, even I do not feel that it is a diesel inside cabin.

I putting my offer at around 13.6 lac, and 99% the deal was made. Tomorrow I will do another test drive on off road and on open road. These figures only comes if I do my own insurance and other variable amount, and still I will have 2 years warranty. I already have 500cc RE, and my garage will complete now with these warriors [:D]

I will keep posting you the details, you guys really rocked me providing helpful opinions and views as you have lots of exp. Please keep giving your helpful tips.

Soon I am going to post the good news, just looking for finance. I was my favorite and will be the family member soon.

Regards,
Pranab

Top Bottom