Help Me To Buy a New Car Under Rs.8 Lakh

Thread Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a new car on this diwali.

1. budget maximum 8 lakh.
2. Comfortable in driving.
3. location - gurgaon
4. keep that car for min 6 years.
6. for 1st year driving 1000km/month after 4000/month.
7. interior is good with space.
8. good in features.

tell me about a good car.
Polo is my favorite.
But give your reviews on your experience .

Thanks in advance.

7. interior is good with space.
8. good in features.
Polo is a good choice, but when you talk of good space and features, I think Polo lags behind.
Since you are planning to use it for 12k km 1st year and 48k thereafter, even diesel doesnt make a sense. Are you OK with CNG/LPG?

Anyways keeping Diesel as the fuel type, the following cars come to my mind (other than Polo)
HATCH
1. I20 (not quite sure of offers and taxes in gurgaon) - magna will come for sure
2. i10 grand
3. MARUTI SWIFT (cramped though)
4. FIAT PUNTO

SEDAN
1. HONDA AMAZE
2. MARUTI DZIRE
3. TATA MANZA

First of all hello and welcome to The Automotive India.

Now looking at your future running diesel is the way to go.

Talking about your budget you have a lot of options in the market:
1. Polo
2. Switft
3. I20
4. Amaze
5. Ecosport
6. Liva
7. Sail Sedan
8. Grand i10

Now if you are more lean towards a hatch Polo is definitely one of the best hatch in the segment and the most sold built hatch as well.

Looking at your requirements 7. Interior is good with space 8. good in features i would say have a look at i20 since the space allocation is best in this car when compared with swift and polo. Decent legroom both at the front and back and boot space as well. Polo's boot is huge but at the cost of very less legroom at the rear.
On the other hand i20 has good list of features as well. Besides that Polo would be my second option.

4K KM a month? and using for 6 years that means around 2.5 lakh Km in 6 years.A reliable Diesel engine with less maintenance and good service support is what you needed and i think You seriously consider Toyota Etious/ Liva. Tata Indica Vista is other option.

Top Bottom