Used Diesel Car For Rs.3 To 3.5 Lakh

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,
This is Suresh from Chennai looking to buy an used diesel vehicle in the budget of 3 to 3.5 lakh. Please do send in your suggestions on which car to go for.
Also let me know if any of you in chennai willing to sell your car.

Suresh

not preffered

Hi suresh
I personally feel that you should not buy a used diesel car because diesel cars are bought to use it roughly unless you buy it from a friend that you know that his car is clean and buying a diesel also very well depends upon your daily commuting distance. Atleast 60km+ a day is recommended for a diesel engine. Like my brother has already driven his figo 65k+ in a time span of 2.5 years
This is my personal opinion rest is your liking..:)

Thread Starter #3
Dear Anurag,

Thanks for your reply. I don't use 60kms a day but still on weekends i go for long distance drives, hence am looking for a diesel car.

Suresh

Hi sureshsxc,
You can opt for Swift LXi or Figo,Swift would be better due to the proven engine and after sales.Don't think you have much other reliable options.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Hi Friends,
This is Suresh from Chennai looking to buy an used diesel vehicle in the budget of 3 to 3.5 lakh. Please do send in your suggestions on which car to go for.
Also let me know if any of you in chennai willing to sell your car.

Suresh
Hi Suresh
Welcome to TAI.You didnt mention but I guess you are looking for hatchback?

Hatch backs-Swift,Indica Vista,getz diesel.

Sedans-Accent CRDI(I would not suggest),Indigo,Fiesta Classic,Rnault Logan ,these three cars has Taxi Image

I think Vista should be the best buy you could get a good Vista if do a little bit of extra searching.

Top Bottom