Planning To Buy a Hatchback: Concerned About After Sales Service

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am planning to buy a hatchback within 6 Lkhs. And I have shortlisted the below cars. But am having confusion on the after sales of few brands.

Any one have any idea about this specific to Chennai.

Brands: Volkswagen, Renault and Fiat.

Shortlisted Cars:

Polo, Swift, Pulse and Punto

Last edited by a moderator:
Maruti Swift - One of the best ASS because of Maruti [clap]

Fiat Punto - FIAT recently has moved away from TATA joint venture. It is trying to set up its own brand and working hard on ASS, but things indeed are slow to change

Renault PULSE - They are going ahead very aggressively and all the products have been awesome. But then again they are pretty new and their cars are still under free service liability. Let them get older and then we all can analyse them better

VW Polo - car is sood, but then VW family (VW/Skoda/Audi) have had a bad reputation of ASS and the dealers. This is discussed in many threads across various forums on internet. Not quite sure but personally I have convinced myself never to look at them. I would prefer a TATA/ MAHINDRA but not VW family. [evil]

But at the end of the day, you are buying a car for self, so thumb rule, TD it. Buy the best one what you feel like driving.

You may also wait for i10 grand due for a launch next month. Hyundai's have good ASS but sad that a bit more expensive than Maruti.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom