Planning To Sell Maruti Wagon-R (2012) For New Hyundai i10 Grand

Thread Starter #1
Planning to sell Wagon R 2012 March model for new Grand i10/Swift/i20. Confused. Really need help. Please advice. Only reason to plan to sell Wagon R is to have more power 4 wheeler. No offense for Wagon R

Re: Planning to sell Wagon R 2012 March model for new Grand i10.

Swift will be the best buy. I10 grand is not launched yet . i20 is good family car but for the driver point of view its not that great.
So swift it is. Powerful & good handling car.

Wagon R is a boxy spacious car, and you wont find that much airy ness in grand i10 (i have personally seen grand i10 during their adds shooting) so am sure about it. more over the luggage space is limited

now you are left with i20 or swift
test drive both and decide

Thread Starter #4

Hi Aromal and MSN1,

Many thanks for your reply. I will test drive i20 and Swift then decide. I really don't know. I am getting a sort of likeness towards Grand i10. I will wait till Grand i10 is released, then will go to showroom and see the car. By the way today I checked with few showrooms and they are coating 3 lakhs and 30 thousand for my Wagon R. Now very confused what to do. Kilometers completed is only 4900. Please suggest.

350Z

Core Team

I am getting a sort of likeness towards Grand i10. I will wait till Grand i10 is released, then will go to showroom and see the car. By the way today I checked with few showrooms and they are coating 3 lakhs and 30 thousand for my Wagon R. Now very confused what to do. Kilometers completed is only 4900. Please suggest.
Your Wagon-R is as good as new. Do you really want to trade-off and bear the loss? Anyways sell it to an individual to fetch a better deal. Hyundai is launching Grand i10 next week. It does make sense to wait and watch. In the meantime please share the elaborated requirements, as mentioned in this link, so that we could recommend a suitable car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks for your reply. My requirements are listed below:

1. More power than Wagon R.

2. ABS in mandatory.

3. Refined Engine.

4. Better Road grip in highways.

Top Bottom